“The idea is simple: to publish all of our course materials online and make them widely available to everyone.” Dick K.P. Yue, Professor, MIT School of Engineering
MIT OpenCourseWare is an open repository of the courses, available asa video courses.
About the project: http://ocw.mit.edu
Here are a few things to know about MIT OpenCourseWare (OCW) before you begin:
- OCW makes the materials used in the teaching of almost all of MIT's subjects available online and free of charge.
- No registration, no enrollment, and no grades or credits are offered.
- We do not provide interaction or direct contact with MIT faculty, staff, or students.
- There are no prerequisites to use OCW materials.
- We encourage you to use, reuse, and mix our content so long as you follow our terms.
- We hope you enjoy using OCW and share it with your friends, family, and colleagues.
More about project at the site: http://ocw.mit.edu